Pregnancy Books




This baby book is simple tips that you would want your sister or girlfriend to tell you about pregnancy.  A great book for a baby shower gift. This book is for a first time Mom or soon to be Mom that does not know much about pregnancy.  



I love this girl.  She is too funny!  This book has many good tips too. 



This book has everything.  For someone who wants to be organized and know it all then this book is for you.  



I am so glad these twins got a show! I loved watching their baby activities on the reality show, so I am sure the book has many good tips too!  





About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...