1,000,000 Views on Charlie The Cavalier Blog

1 Million views!  I feel so blessed that I could share so much with so many.  I know I contribute to the world in many ways.  But seeing a counter of page views makes me realize how many people I really touch in the world. This is the count on Blogger.  
 I started this blog because I like trying new things online.  I get to play with new things for "free". Since I stared, I now have 23 blogs on Blogger.  Don't worry this is definitely the best one.  I tried youtube videos, facebook, and twitter just to name a few.  I tried Google ads, writing books, amazon associates, creating online courses, quirky, and I am even trying a kickstarter campaign. (You will have to find those back links yourself ;))  I just like to try new things online and see what happens.  


I admit, many of these ideas didn't do great.  But I enjoyed making them.  This blog is kind of like playing a game online to me.  Remember lemon aid stand the computer game?  This blog has been like a game to me.  Try to get views and add to the "stand". 

 The goal of this blog was not to earn profit when I started.  But I have made money though google ads, amazon associates, and book sales on Amazon.  I have given back by creating an online class, talking at a local coffee shop, and a talk to an English Club. 


Many of my friends now have Google Blogs that I now get to read.  If I have not said it I love working with/for Google.  Their products are free, easy to use, and if you have an issue you can just google it to find the answer.  In a way I use this blog as a journal.  I learned to blog from Oprah.  I have many paper journals over the years.  I am now video blogging for my own personal thoughts.  

I want to thank God for having the ability to blog.  I am lucky to have a laptop that works, the internet, and the time.  What a luxury many people in the world do not have.  Sometimes I wish I would have done things differently over the past couple years.  With over 800 posts since July 13th 2009 I have made many errors, probably mostly grammar and spelling. I also like to thanks Oprah, Tony Robbins, and Wayne Dyer that remind me that "You need to believe it, and then you will see it". 

So here is to another million views.  Hopefully God will bring me more thoughts in the middle of the night or fun things to talk about that happened during my day.  I love sharing with others.  This is just one way I do it.  



About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  

Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...