Travel with Lisa



I love to travel as you can see from the map below.  Here are some travel tips that I have created from traveling.  After we went camping for a week in a yurt I wrote 50 Things to Know Before Traveling With a Baby .  I have been on 11 cruises.  Here are some Tips to Save Money on a Cruise.  If you would like to see some pictures, where is Bermuda Cruise Pictures (With a Baby).  And last but not least, if you are planning a trip here are 7 Things you may forget while traveling.  



I LOVE to travel.  here are most of the places that I have been around the world. 

  
View Where In the World Lisa has been in a larger map





About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...