Vision Board Review

In 2008 I created a vision board.  This is something I read from The Secret book after watching the Oprah show.  Four years later, God has given me these many things.  I created this board while I had extra time at work.  I created a PowerPoint.  Each day I would look at the power point and add images and phrases that I have learned though the year.  I think the key was to look though the document and update and not delete.  Other things that God gave me: Friends, Love, Baby, Cavalier, travel, jobs, starting a job, creativity, future dreams, faith, and laughter.  What else can a girl ask for! 

The reason I went back to this board is because today I was 118 pounds on the scale (just like this first slide).  This was my weight in high school.  When I created this board I probably weighted 130 pounds and went up to 160 when I was pregnant.  It feels amazing to be at a goal weight that I set out to be 4 years ago.  






About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby..  Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at lbrennec@gmail.com.  
Facebook      Pinterest      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus      Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...