My Amazing Friends Blogs






I thought I would share with you some of my friends blogs.  I love reading them when they share their thoughts with the world.  I hope you enjoy them too!  




  • Roots Our garage after three trees fell on it during the storm. The spring of 2011 was a doozie. April showers brought much more than May flowers that year. Wee...
    4 hours ago

    This blog is from a church friend.  She mixes funny stories about her kids with the bible.  
  • Ever have one of those days... Where your baby suddenly looks like he's a big kid or something? Seriously, he's killing me lately with the big boy-ness.
    2 days ago

    This is a blog from a friend from College.  She has a great mix our her little boy growing up, a guide to baby stuff, and now her new pregnancy!  
  • I don't know how you do it -All you working, blogging, moms out there. I realized that I hadn't posted since before starting work again. A month ago. I just can't don't want to blog ...
    5 days ago

    This is an old roomates blog.  She is now a working Mom and sharing her story.  
  • Tybee Island, Georgia -Kinley's first trip to Tybee Island. I have been coming to this beach since 1989. My favorite place to go. These are some photos taken from my iPhone. Re...
    3 weeks ago

    Another friend from college.  Our little girls had the same due date!  She shares her travels with her baby.  
  • Counting more than seven wonders Books With Your Barista Jared A. Conti Counting more than seven wonders I may never get to be the superhero I long to in my own mind: the sting of ...
    3 weeks ago

    My favorite baristas blog.  This blog shares book reviews.  
  • Moving and unpacking We started our move to our new home on Thursday and by Friday morning we were finishing up the final few items in the old place. This is the Guest Bedroom 

    This blog is similar to an online scrapbook.  



About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and his Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby.  Send Lisa Rusczyk an email at lbrennec@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...