About Me



Hi, I'm Lisa. I am currently living in Lock Haven, PA with the best husband in the world and my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Charlie.  I love my family and friends. Find me on LinkedIn.  Here are some notes about life from my Grandmother.  I LOVE to travel.  Here is a blog that I started while I was software trainer and traveling around the United States.  






View Where In the World Lisa has been in a larger map 


About Lisa Rusczyk
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and his Friends, Family, and Home.  She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby.  Send Lisa Rusczyk an email at lbrennec@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...