1 Month


What a month!  She is already growing to fast!  I guess I am officially a Mom now!  This month has been once of the best of my life!  My husband and I got to learn how to make bottles, change diapers, and love a baby.  Charlie got some practice too!  Even though she can be full of chores, most of them are wonderful.  I love looking into her eyes when I feed her.  I can't wait to get little smiles for her every day.  I even stalk her in her crib to watch her sleep.  Having a new born in the winter is so comfy because she warms you up on a snowy night (inside and out).  We could have not got though the month alone, so thanks so everyone that helped, even if it was just with your thoughts!  Thanks!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...