Online Classes

I start a new online class today.  I have been doing this for about 2 years now.  The nice thing about starting an online class is you know the first day of class you won't be wasted reading the syllabus.  You can do that on your own time.  You don't have to worry about finding the room, being able to understand the accent of the teacher, or not liking other students in the class.

Online classes are perfect for me because there is no quizzes or tests.  Just writing papers that help me learn.  Yeah, the negative to that is that I have to edit those papers.  But the good news is I usually get an A with effort. 

So here is to another class in my doctoral journey!

3 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your class. One thing I would have appreciated is not having to arrange meeting times for group projects. That had to be one of the most frustrating experiences of my grad school time. Even if they require group work, if it is online, everyone is doing it with remote access.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the class. I've taken a few of them, but I can't figure out if I like them or not. I think I'm more of an "in person" kind of gal.
    Do you read the blog Always Sunny in Somerville? http://itsalwayssunnyinsomerville.blogspot.com/ The reason I ask is that it's a blog with a Cavalier and she's pregnant too. You both made your announcements on your blogs within days. In fact, I got the two of you confused for awhile. You should go check them out if you don't already read it.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...