Thankful Thursdays- Learning Penn State

Well, I am now the Instructional Designer for the Nursing Program at PSU.  I am thankful for all the help that everyone is giving to me in the process.  My family and friends have been great at helping me though this process.  My new co-workers have also been extra nice in the new culture change for me. 

Penn State is a big change for me from Lock Haven.  I use to park right next to the building, now I walk 8 minutes from my parking spot.  My 2-minute commute is now 45 minutes.  I don't get to eat with my husband for lunch.  The software is completely different but exciting to learn.  So here is to another couple months of thanking everyone as I learn the PSU culture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...