Back to Work?

Yesterday I got to do all the things that people went back to work wish they got to do.  I woke up late, exercised, got some wash done, hung out at the coffee shop and played board games, ate dinner with a large group of friends, and then relaxed watching tv with my husband and dog. 

I would not have gotten to do this if I was not looking for a new job.  So, I am grateful for the time to search for the new job.   Using my time wisely to do all the little things I did not get to do when I am working.  So far, I am loving it :). 

1 comment:

  1. I love my time off too (even if it is just winter break) Hopefully you'll find something that you enjoy doing!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think. Your comments make me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...